Federal Price Transparency Regulations
In an effort to comply with Section 2718(e) of the Affordable Care Act, Salina Surgical Hospital has made a list of their current standard charges available via the internet on our website in a machine-readable format.
Acknowledge and Download
- The list of charges reflects the standard charges for Inpatient and Outpatient services provided at Salina Surgical Hospital.
- The hospital’s charges are the same for all patients.
- Charges are not the same as the patient’s financial responsibility.
- The patient’s responsibility may vary depending upon the individual’s health insurance.
- Charges for the surgeon services are not included under this pricing schedule.
- During your visit, you may have other charges related to physician services that will be billed separately by those providers. Some of those services could include anesthesia, pathology, laboratory, and radiology.
- The CDM was last updated April 1, 2019 and will be updated annually.
- The CDM items that are updated, added or deleted after April 1, 2019 are not reflected in this file.
- Listed charges are not binding and do not constitute a contract.
- For assistance is estimating out of pocket expenses, contact the Business Office at 785-827-0610.
- By clicking the link below, you acknowledge receipt of this file.